Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Your Killen me Chris

Striker Chris Killen has become the latest Celtic player to complain about not being given enough first-team opportunities.


"I am always disappointed when I am not playing," he admitted. "I thought I had a good game at the weekend against Motherwell. You know in yourself whether you have had a good game or not. I think that is the same for every player.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines/display.var.1804163.0.0.php


Aye just cause Dianbobo and Derek feel hard done by - its not a queue for Diddies not starting eleven material to run to the press

Next we'll have Mark Brown telling us he should be ahead of Artur - infact thats not as riduculous as Killen moaning.

He started against Benfica and featured in several matches this season – which is far more than I thought. How many goals has he scored – One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home